|Dr. William J. Sullivan, M.D.
Professor and Vice-Chair of Education
|Prof. Lorin M. Benneker, MD
Head of Spine Unit
|Prof. Jörg Franke
Head and Chairman Department of orthopaedics,
| Dr. John B. Pracyk
Worldwide Integrated Leader | Medical Affairs, Pre-Clinical & Clinical Research DePuy Synthes – Spine | Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
|Prof. Eeric Truumees
Professor Of Orthopedics
| Dr. Edward J. Dohring
|Prof. Dr. med. Zdenek Klezl, PhD/strong>
Consultant Orthopaedic ans Spine Surgeon
Regional Guest Society
Egyptian Spine Association
|Prof. Yasser ElBanna
Professor Yasser El Banna
Head of Department of Neurosurgery
|Prof. Dr. Mohamed E-Meshtawy
Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
|Prof. Mohammad El-Sharkawi, MD
Professor of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery.
|Prof. Ali Abou-Madawi
Chair & Prof. Neurosurgery department, Suez Canal University. AOSPINE Eg Chair. Suez, Egypt
| Dr. Basem I. Awad, MD, M.Sc, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Neurological Surgery
Mansoura University School of Medicine Mansoura, Egypt
Contact Information & Room Rate
Deluxe Bed Room With Breakfast :: 550 SAR / Per Night
Mr. Mohamad Assaf
Mob. +966 539211224
Contact Information & Room Rate
Deluxe Bed Room With Breakfast :: 750 SAR / Per Night
Mr.Mohamed El Shaer
Tel. +966 138294444 Ext 4463 · Mob. +966 536129992
Dammam is the regional capital of the eastern region of Saudi Arabia. This is home to a vast sea, beautiful beaches and excellent fishing spots. It is one of the favorite destinations for tourists from different parts of the Kingdom.
Dammam is a major administrative center for the Saudi oil industry. Dammam and has an estimated population of 768,602. Dammam is the fastest growing city in Saudi Arabia at an exceptionally fast rate of 12% a year. As of 2016 Greater Dammam is the 4th largest area in both size and population in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
The winter temperatures in Dammam range from mild to warm, but regularly drop to as low as around 8 °C (46 °F) some days. Summer temperatures are extremely hot, typical to most of west Asiaand usually exceed 40 °C (104 °F) for about five months.
– Marjan Island
Man-made Island. Where the breeze drifts off the sea, children play on the white sandy beach, and fishermen dip their lines into the waters of the Gulf to see what they can catch for their evening barbecue.
– King Fahad Park
King Fahad Park is home to hundreds of trees, bushes and other plants, and offers visitors a place to relax with the entire family. The park is a haven of greenery where visitors will find man-made lagoons, pools, artificial lakes, fountains and waterfalls spread across the expanse of the beautiful park.
– King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture
Also known as Ithra, in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, developed by Saudi Aramco and inaugurated by King Salman bin Abdulaziz on 1 December 2017.The Center incorporates a museum, children museum, library, cinema, theater, and exhibition halls.
– KhobarCity, 15 KM South, with multiple lifestyle centers and shopping malls, the city also has the Corniche which is lined with several international and local chain restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques of all kinds. You could reach Bahrain through King Fahad causeway which is 20 KM long.
– Qatif City, 10 KM North, one of the oldest settlements in Eastern Arabia, its history going back to 5000 BC.
- Qatif is known for its traditional markets (suqs) such as the weekly Thursday Market “SuqAlkhamees” and “Suq Waqif” and the largest fish market in the gulf countries.
- Esplanade along its shore
- Tarout castle in Tarout Island
- Qal’atal-Qatif; ancient castle ruins
- Abu Loza’s Bath, old Turkish bath
- It is also known for its massive agricultural areas that are rich in various types of vegetation and palm trees.
Instructions for Speakers :
- All presentations should be recorded/saved on a USB flash memory (preferred) or CD-R.
- Please save presentations in PowerPoint 2010 or later.
- Upload your presentation early ( 45 min before your talk ) to the Audiovisual Center
- as we need to upload the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
Instructions for Moderators :
- Please attend the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the beginning of time of the sessions you chair.
- Please introduce the speaker, state the presentation title for each speaker and remind him/her of the duration of his/her presentation.
Your Kind Cooperation is Highly Appreciated Thank you ,
Please Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries .Download PowerPoint Format